Old 21-04-2008, 06:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Spring 2/2

This year I decided to mark where the springs are...there are at least 2,
I'm thinking there's 3 total, but it's hard to tell because they're all on
somewhat of an uneven downhill slope and the water doesn't have an easy
pattern of flow to figure out....

Attached Thumbnails
Spring 2/2-spring04.jpg
Old 21-04-2008, 06:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Lilah Morgan" wrote in message

Good god Lilah. I understand about the crappy camera and all --- but do you
realize how BAD these things are?

I'm sorry. But I'd recommend holding off 'til you can afford a little
better camera.

Jeez I hate saying something like this. I sure don't want to discourage any
budding photographers.

Please stay tuned. And please continue to post when you've got something
better to shoot with.

Damn! I hate myself for saying that.

We love ya Lilah. Don't be mad.
--
Pat Durkin

Old 21-04-2008, 10:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
"Paddy's Pig" wrote:

"Lilah Morgan" wrote in message

Good god Lilah. I understand about the crappy camera and all --- but do you
realize how BAD these things are?

I'm sorry. But I'd recommend holding off 'til you can afford a little
better camera.

Jeez I hate saying something like this. I sure don't want to discourage any
budding photographers.

Please stay tuned. And please continue to post when you've got something
better to shoot with.

Damn! I hate myself for saying that.

We love ya Lilah. Don't be mad.

Hmmm. Yeah. Buy she's right. I'm not real sure what I'm
seeing in the pond photos.

Sorry

--
8^)~ Sue (remove the x to email)