GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A Buncha Bougainvillea (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/173767-buncha-bougainvillea.html)

Bob Williams[_3_] 02-05-2008 01:23 AM

A Buncha Bougainvillea

1 Attachment(s)

Bougainvillea are unpredictable.
Some years they only put out a few brachts and other years they are a
riot of color. The Garden Gods have been kind to me this spring.
Bob Williams

Omelet[_4_] 04-05-2008 08:45 AM

A Buncha Bougainvillea

In article ,
Bob Williams wrote:

Bougainvillea are unpredictable.
Some years they only put out a few brachts and other years they are a
riot of color. The Garden Gods have been kind to me this spring.
Bob Williams
[Image]

Mm, did that pic come thru corrupted for anyone else?
I'm thinking that I have an imaging problem developing. :-(

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson

Bob Williams[_3_] 04-05-2008 09:47 AM

A Buncha Bougainvillea

Omelet wrote:
In article ,
Bob Williams wrote:

Bougainvillea are unpredictable.
Some years they only put out a few brachts and other years they are a
riot of color. The Garden Gods have been kind to me this spring.
Bob Williams
[Image]

Mm, did that pic come thru corrupted for anyone else?
I'm thinking that I have an imaging problem developing. :-(

I don't think it's your problem.
I took the pic in strong direct sunlight. I think it is too contrasty
and overexposed. I'll see if I can get a better image tomorrow.
Bob

Omelet[_4_] 04-05-2008 10:09 AM

A Buncha Bougainvillea

In article ,
Bob Williams wrote:

Omelet wrote:
In article ,
Bob Williams wrote:

Bougainvillea are unpredictable.
Some years they only put out a few brachts and other years they are a
riot of color. The Garden Gods have been kind to me this spring.
Bob Williams
[Image]

Mm, did that pic come thru corrupted for anyone else?
I'm thinking that I have an imaging problem developing. :-(

I don't think it's your problem.
I took the pic in strong direct sunlight. I think it is too contrasty
and overexposed. I'll see if I can get a better image tomorrow.
Bob

Thanks. :-)
Try sunset or dawn?

jellybean stonerfish 09-05-2008 06:54 AM

A Buncha Bougainvillea

On Thu, 01 May 2008 17:23:43 -0700, Bob Williams wrote:

Bougainvillea are unpredictable.
Some years they only put out a few brachts and other years they are a
riot of color. The Garden Gods have been kind to me this spring. Bob
Williams

Very psychedelic. I think I will invert it and make it my desktop.