Old 20-05-2008, 12:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Your Gardens

Lovely to see all the pictures that are posted on here . does anyone have
pictures of their actual gardens

Be nice to see how they are all looking this time of year

Thanks

Old 20-05-2008, 02:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Tonz wrote:
Lovely to see all the pictures that are posted on here . does anyone
have pictures of their actual gardens

Be nice to see how they are all looking this time of year

Thanks

Some of our "tag" lines have links to our garden pictures.

To me, gardening is always a "work in progress" so I like to post
pictures here as things come into bloom. My web site is really more of
a history of my garden than the current actual garden so the pictures
are of things as they were from previous seasons (and this season too).
You also have to remember that this is a world wide groups so some
people's gardens are not at their best right now so picture from their
gardens would not show much.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL

Old 20-05-2008, 03:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Here is a pic of one section taken last month in S.Cal zone 9/10. The
cattleya has since folded but
the white cymbidium still in bloom.
Will try to find some more pics for you.
Cheers Wendy
"Tonz" wrote in message
Lovely to see all the pictures that are posted on here . does anyone have
pictures of their actual gardens

Be nice to see how they are all looking this time of year

Thanks

Attached Thumbnails
Your Gardens-zengardencattcympole-pc02006.jpg
Old 20-05-2008, 03:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Tonz" wrote in message
Lovely to see all the pictures that are posted on here . does anyone have
pictures of their actual gardens

Be nice to see how they are all looking this time of year

Thanks

Our garden is small but it's impossible to see all of it at once.

Mary