Old 18-07-2008, 05:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default London-0476-Kensington Gardens

Attached Thumbnails
London-0476-Kensington Gardens-h-0476a-london-25-04-08-40.85.jpg
Old 18-07-2008, 03:53 PM
Registered User

Thumbs up

Nice picture sequence of your extensive European trip. You post enough to be interesting an not enough to bore the relatives. Very nice shots and very enjoyable.
Gary
Old 19-07-2008, 02:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Nice picture sequence of your extensive European trip. You post enough
to be interesting an not enough to bore the relatives. Very nice shots
and very enjoyable.

Thank you.

LOL all my bore the relative shots are he

http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbara...7604840665668/

Old 19-07-2008, 01:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message

Nice picture sequence of your extensive European trip. You post enough
to be interesting an not enough to bore the relatives. Very nice shots
and very enjoyable.

Thank you.

LOL all my bore the relative shots are he

http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbara...7604840665668/

I wouldn't mind being related to you and having to sit through these.

I could tell you a lot - but not about photography!

Mary

Old 19-07-2008, 03:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

I watched the slide show and I sure was NOT bored. I could look
at Barbara's photos all day and not get bored. She has a real talent
with the camera. :-)

. net...

Old 19-07-2008, 04:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Basketweaver" wrote in message
news
I watched the slide show and I sure was NOT bored. I could look
at Barbara's photos all day and not get bored. She has a real talent
with the camera. :-)

I did even better - looked at each one individually and read the comments
:-)

Had to do it in two sessions because of lunch ...

Mary

Old 20-07-2008, 05:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Basketweaver wrote:
I watched the slide show and I sure was NOT bored. I could look
at Barbara's photos all day and not get bored. She has a real talent
with the camera. :-)

Thanks Pam. :-)

Old 20-07-2008, 05:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Basketweaver" wrote in message
news
I watched the slide show and I sure was NOT bored. I could look
at Barbara's photos all day and not get bored. She has a real talent
with the camera. :-)

I did even better - looked at each one individually and read the
comments :-)

Had to do it in two sessions because of lunch ...

LOL you're better than I, not even I could do that. :-)

Old 20-07-2008, 11:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Basketweaver" wrote in message
news
I watched the slide show and I sure was NOT bored. I could look
at Barbara's photos all day and not get bored. She has a real talent
with the camera. :-)

I did even better - looked at each one individually and read the
comments :-)

Had to do it in two sessions because of lunch ...

LOL you're better than I, not even I could do that. :-)

I should have said that I only looked at the file with the British pictures,
sorry!

I did wonder why there were pictures of an exotic airport among them :-)

Mary

Old 20-07-2008, 11:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Mary Fisher wrote:

I should have said that I only looked at the file with the British
pictures, sorry!

I did wonder why there were pictures of an exotic airport among them
:-)

Mostly because that is Changi airport, Singapore, the first stop on my
journey.

Old 20-07-2008, 09:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Mary Fisher wrote:

I should have said that I only looked at the file with the British
pictures, sorry!

I did wonder why there were pictures of an exotic airport among them
:-)

Mostly because that is Changi airport, Singapore, the first stop on my
journey.

To Europe?

You were travelling the 'sick' way :-)

That's what we used to say as children when someone spun the roundabout the
opposite way :-)

Mary

Old 21-07-2008, 09:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Mary Fisher wrote:

To Europe?

You were travelling the 'sick' way :-)

That's what we used to say as children when someone spun the
roundabout the opposite way :-)

It's the most common way to go from Australia to England.

Old 21-07-2008, 10:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Mary Fisher wrote:

To Europe?

You were travelling the 'sick' way :-)

That's what we used to say as children when someone spun the
roundabout the opposite way :-)

It's the most common way to go from Australia to England.

Barbara, I realised that this morning.

I was thinking you were coming from USA - sorry!

:-)

Mary

Old 21-07-2008, 11:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Mary Fisher wrote:

Barbara, I realised that this morning.

I was thinking you were coming from USA - sorry!

Heh, You had me worried for a while, thought I went the wrong way. :-)