GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Quite a few shrubs and a plant or two... NB LOTS of pics! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/177826-quite-few-shrubs-plant-two-nb-lots-pics.html)

dodgie 14-08-2008 09:01 PM

Quite a few shrubs and a plant or two... NB LOTS of pics!

Hi,

We're doing some major remodelling in the garden and have removed a complete bed which was here when we moved in. All of the shrubs and plants have been potted up while we decide where they are going to end up and I was wondering if you guys could help with identifying any of them? Sorry there's so many of them...

Here goes...

1.

2.

3.

Usually has white flowers

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

A metre-wide ground covering plant with pinky red flowers

Once again, sorry there are so many. We're really new to this gardening malarkey and would love to know what they are.

Cheers

Rich

beccabunga 15-08-2008 10:42 PM

Here goes...

1. Choisya "Sundance"

2. Eleagnus

3. New Guinea Impatiens

4. Celosia

5. sorry -can't identify this one

6.Aucuba japonica [Spotted Laurel]

7. Eleagnus "Emerald 'n'Gold"

8. ?? Magnolia

9. Sorry - can't do this one either

10. Sedum spurium

dodgie 15-08-2008 11:47 PM

Hi,

Cheers for this, much appreciated!

Rich

beccabunga 16-08-2008 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodgie (Post 810148)
Hi,

Cheers for this, much appreciated!

Rich

You're welcome.

On looking at them again, I think #5 is Spiraea japonica.