Old 14-08-2008, 09:01 PM
Registered User

Default Quite a few shrubs and a plant or two... NB LOTS of pics!

Hi,

We're doing some major remodelling in the garden and have removed a complete bed which was here when we moved in. All of the shrubs and plants have been potted up while we decide where they are going to end up and I was wondering if you guys could help with identifying any of them? Sorry there's so many of them...

Here goes...

1.

2.

3.

Usually has white flowers

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

A metre-wide ground covering plant with pinky red flowers

Once again, sorry there are so many. We're really new to this gardening malarkey and would love to know what they are.

Cheers

Rich
Old 15-08-2008, 10:42 PM
Registered User

Here goes...

1. Choisya "Sundance"

2. Eleagnus

3. New Guinea Impatiens

4. Celosia

5. sorry -can't identify this one

6.Aucuba japonica [Spotted Laurel]

7. Eleagnus "Emerald 'n'Gold"

8. ?? Magnolia

9. Sorry - can't do this one either

10. Sedum spurium
Old 15-08-2008, 11:47 PM
Registered User

Hi,

Cheers for this, much appreciated!

Rich
Old 16-08-2008, 03:26 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgie View Post
Hi,

Cheers for this, much appreciated!

Rich
You're welcome.

On looking at them again, I think #5 is Spiraea japonica.

[IMG] code is On

Not quite OT, Plant hunting Dave Hill United Kingdom 27 05-10-2011 10:37 AM
Nettles - lots & lots Rick United Kingdom 24 21-05-2005 05:33 PM
lawn about 60 sq metres and quite flat - advice on best mower please Jim United Kingdom 2 04-07-2004 12:05 AM
A few pics to share :-) Denise Ponds 2 28-06-2003 11:20 PM
Two acre lot with lots of weeds James Branvold Lawns 11 17-06-2003 07:56 AM