GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Blue Water Lily-7599 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/180220-blue-water-lily-7599-a.html)

Maroochy 10-12-2008 02:36 AM

Blue Water Lily-7599

Dave Fouchey wrote:

SIGH I only wish I could have a pond for these to grow in Barbara, one
of my all time favorite water lilies, gorgeous shot.

Thanks Dave, I guess we are lucky to have the right climate. :-)

Mary Fisher 10-12-2008 12:06 PM

Blue Water Lily-7599

"Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message
Dave Fouchey wrote:

SIGH I only wish I could have a pond for these to grow in Barbara, one
of my all time favorite water lilies, gorgeous shot.

Thanks Dave, I guess we are lucky to have the right climate. :-)

Not only that, you're intelligent enough to exploit it while you can :-)

Mary

Dave Fouchey 11-12-2008 11:45 PM

Blue Water Lily-7599

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 12:36:10 +1000, "Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE
wrote:

Dave Fouchey wrote:

SIGH I only wish I could have a pond for these to grow in Barbara, one
of my all time favorite water lilies, gorgeous shot.

Thanks Dave, I guess we are lucky to have the right climate. :-)

Oh we have the right climate Barbara, I just don't have room for a
pond, too many pecan trees. Though I am thinking of making a "Barrel
Water Garden"

Dave

Dave Fouchey 11-12-2008 11:47 PM

Blue Water Lily-7599

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 12:06:29 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message
m...
Dave Fouchey wrote:

SIGH I only wish I could have a pond for these to grow in Barbara, one
of my all time favorite water lilies, gorgeous shot.

Thanks Dave, I guess we are lucky to have the right climate. :-)

Not only that, you're intelligent enough to exploit it while you can :-)

Mary

Oh there is no doubt of her intel,, but does she have to rub it in all
the time! ;-)

(Just kidding Barbara!)

Dave

The Wolfes 15-12-2008 05:33 PM