GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A closer shot of Stapelia gigantea (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/187626-closer-shot-stapelia-gigantea.html)

wendy7 05-10-2009 05:22 PM

A closer shot of Stapelia gigantea

1 Attachment(s)
I could not get too close to this one, really does smell like rotten meat!!!
Anyway there were flies buzzing around in a frenzy.
They laid some eggs & then the ants came winding in & around the maze like
hairs
to get to the center.
I had to walk away!
Cheers Wendy

joevan[_3_] 05-10-2009 06:18 PM

On Mon, 5 Oct 2009 09:22:40 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

I could not get too close to this one, really does smell like rotten meat!!!
Anyway there were flies buzzing around in a frenzy.
They laid some eggs & then the ants came winding in & around the maze like
hairs
to get to the center.
I had to walk away!
Cheers Wendy

Pwew. But the shots are great and I don't have to smell it. You are
coming through now just fine. :o)

Maroochy 05-10-2009 11:18 PM

Wendy7 wrote:
I could not get too close to this one, really does smell like rotten
meat!!! Anyway there were flies buzzing around in a frenzy.
They laid some eggs & then the ants came winding in & around the maze
like hairs
to get to the center.
I had to walk away!
Cheers Wendy