GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What is this please? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/193037-what-please.html)

Nigel Final 01-08-2010 12:02 PM

What is this please?

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, While on a safari in deepest Kent, UK, I took this photo. I have not a clue what it is. Please has anyone got an idea and can tell me?

Sorry for the poor resolution but I think there will be enough details for a good ID.

Cheers

Nigel.

Bob Hobden[_3_] 01-08-2010 04:48 PM

What is this please?

"Nigel Final" wrote

Hi, While on a safari in deepest Kent, UK, I took this photo. I have not
a clue what it is. Please has anyone got an idea and can tell me?

Sorry for the poor resolution but I think there will be enough details
for a good ID.

Can you not make the picture clearer and reduce it in size.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Garrapata 01-08-2010 05:48 PM

What is this please?

Nigel Final wrote:

Hi, While on a safari in deepest Kent, UK, I took this photo. I have not
a clue what it is. Please has anyone got an idea and can tell me?

Sorry for the poor resolution but I think there will be enough details
for a good ID.

Cheers

Nigel.

Probably fruits of an Arum
--

09=IX

Suzie-Q[_3_] 02-08-2010 05:06 AM

What is this please? - P1014608.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)
In article ,
Nigel Final wrote:

Hi, While on a safari in deepest Kent, UK, I took this photo. I have nota
clue what it is. Please has anyone got an idea and can tell me?

Sorry for the poor resolution but I think there will be enough detailsfor a
good ID.

Cheers

Smaller, but still poor quality.

--
8^)~~~~~~ Sue
~~~~~~~~~

http://wacvet.com/
http://suzie-q-wacvet.com/

Garrapata 02-08-2010 12:07 PM

Suzie-Q wrote:

Smaller, but still poor quality.

Still Arum fruits, unless you mean the Pelargonium leaves below them
--

09=IX

Owdboggy 04-08-2010 06:29 PM

The picture looks fine to me. Those are the fruits of Arum maculatum. Lords and Ladies, Cuckoo Pint and 20 plus other local names.

Thdaoub 06-08-2010 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owdboggy (Post 896437)
The picture looks fine to me. Those are the fruits of Arum maculatum. Lords and Ladies, Cuckoo Pint and 20 plus other local names.

Maybe they are the fruits of Arum maculatum