Old 01-08-2010, 12:02 PM
Registered User

Default What is this please?

Hi, While on a safari in deepest Kent, UK, I took this photo. I have not a clue what it is. Please has anyone got an idea and can tell me?

Sorry for the poor resolution but I think there will be enough details for a good ID.

Cheers

Nigel.
Attached Thumbnails
What is this please?-p1014608.jpg
Old 01-08-2010, 04:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Nigel Final" wrote

Hi, While on a safari in deepest Kent, UK, I took this photo. I have not
a clue what it is. Please has anyone got an idea and can tell me?

Sorry for the poor resolution but I think there will be enough details
for a good ID.

Can you not make the picture clearer and reduce it in size.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden
Old 01-08-2010, 05:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Nigel Final wrote:

Hi, While on a safari in deepest Kent, UK, I took this photo. I have not
a clue what it is. Please has anyone got an idea and can tell me?

Sorry for the poor resolution but I think there will be enough details
for a good ID.

Cheers

Nigel.

Probably fruits of an Arum
--

09=IX
Old 02-08-2010, 05:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default What is this please? - P1014608.jpg (1/1)

In article ,
Nigel Final wrote:

Hi, While on a safari in deepest Kent, UK, I took this photo. I have nota
clue what it is. Please has anyone got an idea and can tell me?

Sorry for the poor resolution but I think there will be enough detailsfor a
good ID.

Cheers

Smaller, but still poor quality.

--
8^)~~~~~~ Sue
~~~~~~~~~

http://wacvet.com/
http://suzie-q-wacvet.com/

Old 02-08-2010, 12:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Suzie-Q wrote:

Smaller, but still poor quality.

Still Arum fruits, unless you mean the Pelargonium leaves below them
--

09=IX

Old 04-08-2010, 06:29 PM
Registered User

The picture looks fine to me. Those are the fruits of Arum maculatum. Lords and Ladies, Cuckoo Pint and 20 plus other local names.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:43 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owdboggy View Post
The picture looks fine to me. Those are the fruits of Arum maculatum. Lords and Ladies, Cuckoo Pint and 20 plus other local names.
Maybe they are the fruits of Arum maculatum
Do you like bamboo? I like bamboo flooring and bamboo craft much better!