GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   candy girl (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/199245-candy-girl.html)

candy girl 08-08-2011 01:02 PM

candy girl

My photo of plant to identify was of an impatients walleriana.

A Busy Lizzie, but a tropical variety. Someone gave me some seeds

but they cant remember from whome. A fantastic two feet high this year.

rgrdsprashant 29-08-2011 02:09 PM

It is a quite awesome flower to be planted in the versatile areas nearby your home to have a good Conservatories at home.

alexa007 22-09-2011 10:57 AM

Conservatories do not only make your home and garden look great but also increase the space where you can utilize it.

joevan[_3_] 23-09-2011 08:37 PM

candy girl