Old 08-08-2011, 01:02 PM
Registered User

Default candy girl

My photo of plant to identify was of an impatients walleriana.

A Busy Lizzie, but a tropical variety. Someone gave me some seeds

but they cant remember from whome. A fantastic two feet high this year.

Old 29-08-2011, 02:09 PM
Registered User

It is a quite awesome flower to be planted in the versatile areas nearby your home to have a good Conservatories at home.
Old 22-09-2011, 10:57 AM
Registered User

Smile

Conservatories do not only make your home and garden look great but also increase the space where you can utilize it.
Old 23-09-2011, 08:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens