Old 16-06-2012, 10:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default peonies ny number: Peony #6

This one came out surprisingly nice. Another one is still left. It has a
very tight bud, I wonder if it will ever have the power to open it.

Have a nice weekend.

Attached Thumbnails
peonies ny number: Peony #6-paeonia_004_06-1.jpg
Old 16-06-2012, 02:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ekom.at,
Willi writes
This one came out surprisingly nice. Another one is still left. It has a
very tight bud, I wonder if it will ever have the power to open it.

Have a nice weekend.

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

An excellent photo - I don't like the flower much but you took a good
picture of it!
--
Sue ];(
Old 16-06-2012, 02:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Sat, 16 Jun 2012 11:38:43 +0200, Willi wrote:

This one came out surprisingly nice. Another one is still left. It has a
very tight bud, I wonder if it will ever have the power to open it.

Have a nice weekend.

Sure is pretty. I love the photograph.

Old 16-06-2012, 03:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Am 16.06.2012 15:03, schrieb Mad Cow:
In way.telekom.at,
writes
This one came out surprisingly nice. Another one is still left. It has a
very tight bud, I wonder if it will ever have the power to open it.

Have a nice weekend.

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

An excellent photo - I don't like the flower much but you took a good
picture of it!

IT'S MY BABY!!! I like peonies, maybe of the same reason why others
dislike it. They are beautiful only a few days per year and if you put
them in a vase, next day your table is covered with petals. But they are
very hard to breed. I tried over years and have been successful only
once. So they're very special for me. It makes my heart bleed, when I
have to tell you that I will post a pic of each single one up to #16,
haha ... but not more than 1 again this year.
Nevertheless many thanks for appreciating my camera work.

ps I think I mentioned to you once long ago that I planned to make a
little animation of the British flag. I did it as a sort of waving to
the Queen last week.
http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...es/GB_flag.gif
[Slightly OT here, but I am used to keep my promises]

Old 18-06-2012, 10:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ekom.at,
Willi writes

ps I think I mentioned to you once long ago that I planned to make a
little animation of the British flag. I did it as a sort of waving to
the Queen last week.
http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...es/GB_flag.gif
[Slightly OT here, but I am used to keep my promises]

It's neat, but where's the rain?
--
Sue ];(
Old 18-06-2012, 06:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Am 18.06.2012 11:49, schrieb Mad Cow:
In way.telekom.at,
writes

ps I think I mentioned to you once long ago that I planned to make a
little animation of the British flag. I did it as a sort of waving to
the Queen last week.
http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...es/GB_flag.gif
[Slightly OT here, but I am used to keep my promises]

It's neat, but where's the rain?

I have been waving from a weatherwisely secure, well-roofed spot in
Central Europe.