GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   "It was a Robinia and not an Elm-tree that pierced the gaping retinaof my eye." (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/205266-robinia-not-elm-tree-pierced-gaping-retinaof-my-eye.html)

Willi 24-09-2012 05:02 PM

"It was a Robinia and not an Elm-tree that pierced the gaping retinaof my eye."

1 Attachment(s)
I've been to Toscana Park again today. This remarkably shaped tree
actually is a Robinia and not an Elm-tree as I posted in March.
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attach..._gmunden-0.jpg

RobDev 28-09-2012 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willi (Post 969510)
I've been to Toscana Park again today. This remarkably shaped tree
actually is a Robinia and not an Elm-tree as I posted in March.
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attach..._gmunden-0.jpg

Gorgeous tree with interesting shape haha :)
We always wanted to plant a Robina in our garden, maybe next year ;)
Greets,
Robert

Bob Hobden[_3_] 28-09-2012 04:24 PM

"It was a Robinia and not an Elm-tree that pierced the gaping retinaof my eye."

"RobDev" wrote ...

http://tinyurl.com/d4eq7od

Gorgeous tree with interesting shape haha :)
We always wanted to plant a Robina in our garden, maybe next year ;)

I've not long had a large Robinia pseodoacacia Tortuosa cut down. They get
big in time.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

joevan[_3_] 28-09-2012 06:38 PM

"It was a Robinia and not an Elm-tree that pierced the gaping retinaof my eye."

On Fri, 28 Sep 2012 16:24:45 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"RobDev" wrote ...

Willi;969510 Wrote:
I've been to Toscana Park again today. This remarkably shaped tree
actually is a Robinia and not an Elm-tree as I posted in March.
http://tinyurl.com/d4eq7od

Gorgeous tree with interesting shape haha :)
We always wanted to plant a Robina in our garden, maybe next year ;)

I've not long had a large Robinia pseodoacacia Tortuosa cut down. They get
big in time.

Could you post a picture of it before you cut it down.