Old 24-09-2012, 05:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default "It was a Robinia and not an Elm-tree that pierced the gaping retinaof my eye."

I've been to Toscana Park again today. This remarkably shaped tree
actually is a Robinia and not an Elm-tree as I posted in March.
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attach..._gmunden-0.jpg

Attached Thumbnails
"It was a Robinia and not an Elm-tree that pierced the gaping retinaof my eye."-robinia-toscanapark-1.jpg
Old 28-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willi View Post
I've been to Toscana Park again today. This remarkably shaped tree
actually is a Robinia and not an Elm-tree as I posted in March.
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attach..._gmunden-0.jpg
Gorgeous tree with interesting shape haha
We always wanted to plant a Robina in our garden, maybe next year
Greets,
Robert
Old 28-09-2012, 04:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"RobDev" wrote ...

http://tinyurl.com/d4eq7od

Gorgeous tree with interesting shape haha
We always wanted to plant a Robina in our garden, maybe next year

I've not long had a large Robinia pseodoacacia Tortuosa cut down. They get
big in time.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Old 28-09-2012, 06:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Fri, 28 Sep 2012 16:24:45 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"RobDev" wrote ...

Willi;969510 Wrote:
I've been to Toscana Park again today. This remarkably shaped tree
actually is a Robinia and not an Elm-tree as I posted in March.
http://tinyurl.com/d4eq7od

Gorgeous tree with interesting shape haha
We always wanted to plant a Robina in our garden, maybe next year

I've not long had a large Robinia pseodoacacia Tortuosa cut down. They get
big in time.

Could you post a picture of it before you cut it down.

[IMG] code is On

Cherries pierced Bob Hobden United Kingdom 1 09-07-2015 09:31 AM
Rock-Elm and Siberian-Elm; slow growth = stronger wood? a_plutonium Plant Science 2 04-05-2007 08:24 AM
pierced potato shazzbat United Kingdom 0 03-10-2006 09:30 PM
Robinia pseudacacia frisia - green not yellow dlrodgers United Kingdom 3 18-05-2006 04:32 PM
Hide "eyesore" foundations with eye-pleasing plants! [email protected] Gardening 0 30-10-2003 06:22 PM