GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Himalayan Blue Poppy (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/205774-himalayan-blue-poppy.html)

Eugbug 21-11-2012 01:58 PM

Himalayan Blue Poppy

1 Attachment(s)
I love the colour of these! Unfortunately this one perished during the winter snow of 2010

Bob Hobden[_3_] 21-11-2012 03:22 PM

Himalayan Blue Poppy

"Eugbug" wrote

I love the colour of these! Unfortunately this one perished during the
winter snow of 2010

I grew a lot from seed one year, lovely plants but once planted out in the
garden they sulked and died. The soil here is neutral and they demand it
acid.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Maroochy[_4_] 22-11-2012 02:47 AM

Himalayan Blue Poppy

Eugbug wrote:
I love the colour of these! Unfortunately this one perished during the
winter snow of 2010

Very pretty, lovely colour, shame you lost it.