Old 21-11-2012, 01:58 PM
Eugbug's Avatar
Registered User

Location: Ireland
Default Himalayan Blue Poppy

I love the colour of these! Unfortunately this one perished during the winter snow of 2010
Attached Thumbnails
Himalayan Blue Poppy-himalayanpoppy02.jpg
Old 21-11-2012, 03:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Eugbug" wrote

I love the colour of these! Unfortunately this one perished during the
winter snow of 2010

I grew a lot from seed one year, lovely plants but once planted out in the
garden they sulked and died. The soil here is neutral and they demand it
acid.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Old 22-11-2012, 02:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Eugbug wrote:
I love the colour of these! Unfortunately this one perished during the
winter snow of 2010

Very pretty, lovely colour, shame you lost it.