Old 26-08-2023, 01:42 AM
Registered User

Default Maureen Brady Rodriguez is Antisemite, 653 Grand Cypress Way

If you're in the Murrells Inlet area, be careful if you meet Maureen Brady Rodriguez, pictured below. I was walking out of the grocery store when Maureen started scowling at me. I asked if there was a problem. Maureen Rodriguez yelled that I was a "kike" and a "Holocaust survivor parasite." I was, as you might guess, stunned. I tried to call the cops, but they said it was First Amendment. If it's first amendment to yell racial slurs at Jewish people, then it's first amendment to inform people about it. Maureen Brady Rodriguez resides at 653 Grand Cypress Way, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576. Her daughter is Kathryn Rodriguez. Maureen Rodriguez attends gardening events in South Carolina. I saw it on Facebook. Apparently, she likes bonsai.
Attached Thumbnails
Maureen Brady Rodriguez is Antisemite, 653 Grand Cypress Way-mbr-photo-alpha.jpg