GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Little yellow larva-like insect on sage (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/100742-little-yellow-larva-like-insect-sage.html)

AlphaBeta 30-07-2005 09:19 PM

Little yellow larva-like insect on sage

I'm new to gardening and i'm finding spider webs and found little
spiders on the under-side of my basil herbs and also found a
tiny-little (like 2-3mm long) larve-like yellow insect crawling in the
creases of the leaf of my sage herb. Can anyone help me identify these
little critters or know how to get rid of them? I also found this neat
little spider that jumps about one to one-and-a-half inch! Any help
would be great.

[email protected] 31-07-2005 03:50 AM

Get rid of what? , you described no insect damage.