Old 31-07-2005, 09:01 PM
hostavalley

Default New hosta pictures.........

Hello garden friends,

I have put many new Hostapictures on my Hostavalley (
www.hostavalley.com )website today. Some of these Hostas are not often
been seen on internet. Some of them are my own seedlings. I hope you
like them.

I stil get some e-mails from people who think that I have a commercial
business.
For those of you who don't know. I'm not selling plants. I just want to
show them to you........
_________________
Jeroen Linneman.
I have a (non commercial)website about Hostas.
www.hostavalley.com

Old 31-07-2005, 10:32 PM
Ann

"hostavalley" expounded:

Hello garden friends,

I have put many new Hostapictures on my Hostavalley (
www.hostavalley.com )website today. Some of these Hostas are not often
been seen on internet. Some of them are my own seedlings. I hope you
like them.

I stil get some e-mails from people who think that I have a commercial
business.
For those of you who don't know. I'm not selling plants. I just want to
show them to you........
_________________
Jeroen Linneman.
I have a (non commercial)website about Hostas.
www.hostavalley.com

Jeroen, I've been to your website, it's wonderful. Thank you for
sharing your hosta pictures! I really like Blue Mouse Ears!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
Old 01-08-2005, 12:05 AM
hostavalley

Thanks Ann,

for those kind words about my Hostavalley website and indeed Blue
Mouse Ears is a lovely little Hosta.

groeten jeroen.

Old 01-08-2005, 07:09 PM

Just beautiful!!
Thank you for sharing with us...

-- Carol

Old 19-08-2005, 02:30 PM
Registered User

Thanks Carol for those kind words...

from today on I have new pictures of great new Hostas every day....for one week long...

I hope you like them.

jeroen

www.hostavalley.com
(this is not a commercial website)