GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Birth of a hummingbird (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/100938-birth-hummingbird.html)

Sven 04-08-2005 12:55 PM

Birth of a hummingbird

Too cool not share. From an egg to first flight.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM/
Steve

Doug Kanter 04-08-2005 02:52 PM

"Sven" wrote in message
Too cool not share. From an egg to first flight.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM/
Steve

Nice!

G Henslee 04-08-2005 03:00 PM

Doug Kanter wrote:
"Sven" wrote in message

Too cool not share. From an egg to first flight.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM/
Steve

Nice!

Please don't kill it Doug.

Doug Kanter 04-08-2005 03:25 PM

G Henslee wrote:
Doug Kanter wrote:
"Sven" wrote in message

Too cool not share. From an egg to first flight.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM/
Steve

Nice!

Please don't kill it Doug.

I was thinking about eating it. I'm out of work
and need some free food.
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Kanter Banter 04-08-2005 03:46 PM

Doug Kanter wrote:

G Henslee wrote:
Doug Kanter wrote:
"Sven" wrote in message

Too cool not share. From an egg to first flight.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM/
Steve

Nice!

Please don't kill it Doug.

I was thinking about eating it. I'm out of work
and need some free food.
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Is that why you're on usenet 24/7 doug, no job? Wouldn't giving up the
internet free up some food money for you?

clc 04-08-2005 04:49 PM

Absolutely wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl

William Wagner 04-08-2005 05:07 PM

"Sven" wrote in message
Too cool not share. From an egg to first flight.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM/
Steve

Your images a bit of music and commentary would be worth $5 or more.
That times 20 K hummer devotees could help pay for some college
tuitions.

Bill

--
Garden Shade Zone 5 in a Japanese Jungle manner.
This article is posted under fair use rules in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, and is strictly for the educational and informative purposes.

Steve Peterson 04-08-2005 05:50 PM

"William Wagner" wrote in message

"Sven" wrote in message
Too cool not share. From an egg to first flight.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM/
Steve

Your images a bit of music and commentary would be worth $5 or more.
That times 20 K hummer devotees could help pay for some college
tuitions.

I can't take credit for these pictures. I saw the link on another NG.
Steve

Bourne Identity 04-08-2005 06:09 PM

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 10:25:36 -0400, Doug Kanter
wrote:

I was thinking about eating it. I'm out of work
and need some free food.

Buy 20 grams of cocaine. Solves the food problem, goes further than 20
grams of food.

William Wagner 04-08-2005 06:24 PM

"Sven" wrote in message
Too cool not share. From an egg to first flight.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM/
Steve

Your images a bit of music and commentary would be worth $5 or more.
That times 20 K hummer devotees could help pay for some college
tuitions.

I can't take credit for these pictures. I saw the link on another NG.
Steve

Well then just a simple Thank You!!
I was intrigued!!

Bill

G Henslee 04-08-2005 08:29 PM

Doug Kanter wrote:
"G Henslee" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Sven" wrote in message

Too cool not share. From an egg to first flight.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM/
Steve

Nice!

Please don't kill it Doug.

Pass the mustard

Tobasco too Doug?

SVTKate 18-08-2005 11:29 PM

WOW Steve, that was amazing, thank you so much for posting the photos!

Kate

"Sven" wrote in message
: Too cool not share. From an egg to first flight.
: http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM/
: Steve
:
: