Old 04-08-2005, 12:55 PM
Sven

Default Birth of a hummingbird

Too cool not share. From an egg to first flight.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM/
Steve

Old 04-08-2005, 02:52 PM
Doug Kanter

"Sven" wrote in message
Too cool not share. From an egg to first flight.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM/
Steve

Nice!

Old 04-08-2005, 03:00 PM
G Henslee

Doug Kanter wrote:
"Sven" wrote in message

Too cool not share. From an egg to first flight.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM/
Steve

Nice!

Please don't kill it Doug.

Old 04-08-2005, 03:25 PM
Doug Kanter

G Henslee wrote:
Doug Kanter wrote:
"Sven" wrote in message

Too cool not share. From an egg to first flight.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM/
Steve

Nice!

Please don't kill it Doug.

I was thinking about eating it. I'm out of work
and need some free food.
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old 04-08-2005, 03:46 PM
Kanter Banter

Doug Kanter wrote:

G Henslee wrote:
Doug Kanter wrote:
"Sven" wrote in message

Too cool not share. From an egg to first flight.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM/
Steve

Nice!

Please don't kill it Doug.

I was thinking about eating it. I'm out of work
and need some free food.
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Is that why you're on usenet 24/7 doug, no job? Wouldn't giving up the
internet free up some food money for you?

Old 04-08-2005, 04:49 PM
clc

Absolutely wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl

Old 04-08-2005, 05:07 PM
William Wagner

"Sven" wrote in message
Too cool not share. From an egg to first flight.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM/
Steve

Your images a bit of music and commentary would be worth $5 or more.
That times 20 K hummer devotees could help pay for some college
tuitions.

Bill

--
Garden Shade Zone 5 in a Japanese Jungle manner.
This article is posted under fair use rules in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, and is strictly for the educational and informative purposes.
Old 04-08-2005, 05:50 PM
Steve Peterson

"William Wagner" wrote in message

"Sven" wrote in message
Too cool not share. From an egg to first flight.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM/
Steve

Your images a bit of music and commentary would be worth $5 or more.
That times 20 K hummer devotees could help pay for some college
tuitions.

I can't take credit for these pictures. I saw the link on another NG.
Steve

Old 04-08-2005, 06:09 PM
Bourne Identity

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 10:25:36 -0400, Doug Kanter
wrote:

I was thinking about eating it. I'm out of work
and need some free food.

Buy 20 grams of cocaine. Solves the food problem, goes further than 20
grams of food.
Old 04-08-2005, 06:24 PM
William Wagner

"Sven" wrote in message
Too cool not share. From an egg to first flight.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM/
Steve

Your images a bit of music and commentary would be worth $5 or more.
That times 20 K hummer devotees could help pay for some college
tuitions.

I can't take credit for these pictures. I saw the link on another NG.
Steve

Well then just a simple Thank You!!
I was intrigued!!

Bill

Old 04-08-2005, 08:29 PM
G Henslee

Doug Kanter wrote:
"G Henslee" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Sven" wrote in message

Too cool not share. From an egg to first flight.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM/
Steve

Nice!

Please don't kill it Doug.

Pass the mustard

Tobasco too Doug?
Old 18-08-2005, 11:29 PM
SVTKate

WOW Steve, that was amazing, thank you so much for posting the photos!

Kate

"Sven" wrote in message
: Too cool not share. From an egg to first flight.
: http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM/
: Steve
:
:

[IMG] code is On

Hummingbird: - hummingbird-zinnia-6.jpg (1/1) Donn Thorson Garden Photos 1 08-01-2009 05:28 PM
Koi birth control Gary Woods Ponds 3 03-03-2007 05:05 PM
Birth of a Hummingbird [email protected] North Carolina 3 16-06-2004 02:09 AM
I'm watching my cactus giving birth madgardener Gardening 5 17-08-2003 02:42 PM
OT My Wife Gave Birth Last Night OT Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 28 12-08-2003 01:43 AM