Old 12-08-2005, 04:55 PM
THURSTON ACKERMAN

Default Tomato seeds

FamilyNet International Newsgate

I had some very good results with some Rutgers Select I
saved the seeds from those we ate last year; spread them
out on wax paper untill well dried. Then I seperated any
remaining meat from them and stored in an evvelope in the
refrigerator in case they wanted to think winter had occurred
as some plants do.

I got an abundance of seedings this spring that have produced
very mature plantings (especially in some tubs first time for
me, that about 50% ahead of their mates in the garden yet).

I think you can do just as well if you try it Bill.

Stay young, OldAck

BINever before have I tried growing a tomatos plants from seeds.

BIIf I take the seeds from a tomato, do I dry them out...how...and for
BIhow long...then what? ( Then I become a tomato farmer...with two or
BIthree plants.)

BIBill
BIWilliam Redding
BIMedical Researcher at
BIwww.linkable.org
BILearn a language at
BIwww.ITeachOonline.com
BI--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2
BI * Origin: EarthLink Inc. -- http://www.EarthLink.net (8:8/2003)
---
þ SLMR 2.1a þ hAS ANYONE SEEN MY cAPSLOCK KEY?

FamilyNet Internet Gated Mail
http://www.familynet-international.org