Old 27-08-2005, 09:23 PM
madgardener

"Travis" wrote in message
news:ur1Qe.12646$Bc2.2004@trnddc06...
Ann wrote:
"Travis" expounded:

Maddy, seriously, there are no pictures in there from you since the
Black Iris thread back on 7/11. I save all of your pictures in my
Agent download file, and there's been nothing since. If you're
using OE for posting then you might be seeing your own posts in your
outgoing or something, but there's nothing in
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. (

I've also checked on the Newsguy.com direct feed, and there's
nothing there.

Thanks Ann and Jean. I thought I might be going crazy.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

nahhhhhh yer not going crazy. I just posted some more pictures on the
alt.binaries newsgroup. lessee if these show up. if not, I'll have Squire
tweek it for me tonight since he's home.....
rainy here
madgardener

Old 27-08-2005, 10:10 PM
Travis

Ann wrote:
"Travis" expounded:

Maddy, seriously, there are no pictures in there from you since
the Black Iris thread back on 7/11. I save all of your
pictures in my Agent download file, and there's been nothing
since. If you're using OE for posting then you might be seeing
your own posts in your outgoing or something, but there's
nothing in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. (

I've also checked on the Newsguy.com direct feed, and there's
nothing there.

Thanks Ann and Jean. I thought I might be going crazy.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

nahhhhhh yer not going crazy. I just posted some more pictures on
the alt.binaries newsgroup. lessee if these show up. if not, I'll
have Squire tweek it for me tonight since he's home.....
rainy here
madgardener

They haven't shown up yet. I'm off to work now.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

[IMG] code is On

No hope - mid August all the leaves have come off ... Aisne-E-where Edible Gardening 2 19-08-2010 05:46 PM
Hot hot hot hot! PC Australia 1 10-01-2010 11:38 AM
For Padraig: different kinds of gardens & folliage - Ron & Dave's Random Acts of Tooning - Crayon Colors, October 25, 2004.jpg 144931 bytes HEMI-Powered @ [email protected] Garden Photos 0 11-05-2007 04:13 PM
Pathetic RAS acts like GOD and judges others Jabriol Ponds 0 17-03-2005 02:30 PM