GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT-here's your dilemma of the day (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/10304-ot-heres-your-dilemma-day.html)

NoWar 16-03-2003 04:08 AM

OT-here's your dilemma of the day

We could debate this forever, and leave little remarks back and
forth... I just have one question. How would you prefer the U.S.
respond if Iraq did use WMD against us or our allies?

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 13:54:50 GMT, Tom Jaszewski
wrote:

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 22:28:50 -0500, No war wrote:

Maybe, just maybe, this country will wake up and see that 9-11 was
just the beginning...

of a misdirectd war against Iraq.....

"As crude a weapon as a cave man's club the chemical barrage has been hurled at the fabric of life."
Rachel Carson

Tom Jaszewski 16-03-2003 02:56 PM

OT-here's your dilemma of the day

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 23:04:41 -0500, NoWar wrote:

if

the UN with our unbridled support is perfectly capable of preventing
that from happening.....

Polar 16-03-2003 07:44 PM

OT-here's your dilemma of the day

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 23:04:41 -0500, NoWar wrote:

We could debate this forever, and leave little remarks back and
forth... I just have one question. How would you prefer the U.S.
respond if Iraq did use WMD against us or our allies?

And how would (other poster) respond if N.Korea did use WMD
against us or our allies? Not that they -- or Iraq -- would be crazy
enough to do so.

Notice that the U.S. is carefully dancing around N., Korea (after
Dubya wrecked the negotiations under previous administration that were
about to bear fruit).

Notice also that the U.S. feels free to bully Iraq; threatening
unilateral war with unmeasurable civilian casualites and no certain
outcome.

Which one do you think *really* has WMD?

Which one has oil?

--
Polar

NoWar 17-03-2003 03:08 AM

OT-here's your dilemma of the day

I should have known you wouldn't answer my question....