GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bougainvillea miracle picture Charles (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/107496-bougainvillea-miracle-picture-charles.html)

Boothbay 28-09-2005 01:35 AM

Bougainvillea miracle picture Charles

Here's a picture of it...the first signs. Naturally, in about a week or
so, should be in full bloom, I
hope...Http://members.aol.com/harri85274/Blue2.jpg Please let me know
if u recieved it. First time trying this in a newsgroup, that won't
allow attached files.

Charles 28-09-2005 02:50 AM

On 27 Sep 2005 17:35:59 -0700, "Boothbay" wrote:

Here's a picture of it...the first signs. Naturally, in about a week or
so, should be in full bloom, I
hope...Http://members.aol.com/harri85274/Blue2.jpg Please let me know
if u recieved it. First time trying this in a newsgroup, that won't
allow attached files.

Got it. thanks. That is a nice one.

cardarch 28-09-2005 11:09 PM

Are you growing this bougainvillea in Boothbay, Maine? It doesnt look
very blue. Is it growing in a pot? Its very beautiful. Thanks for
showing the photo.

Boothbay 29-09-2005 02:28 PM

Are you growing this bougainvillea in Boothbay, Maine? It doesnt look
very blue. Is it growing in a pot? Its very beautiful. Thanks for
showing the photo.

NO, LOL, Boothbay is one of my favorite places to visit in Maine. Well,
its gotten darker since that photo and looks blue to me...but the book
says 'Lilac", I always thought lilac was a lighter side of blue..or am
i getting confused with Lavender? Yes, its in a 7" hanging pot. A
couple of more weeks I would have to bring indoors and lose it all and
hope it would bloom again in my sunny south window.