Old 28-09-2005, 01:35 AM
Boothbay

Default Bougainvillea miracle picture Charles

Here's a picture of it...the first signs. Naturally, in about a week or
so, should be in full bloom, I
hope...Http://members.aol.com/harri85274/Blue2.jpg Please let me know
if u recieved it. First time trying this in a newsgroup, that won't
allow attached files.

Old 28-09-2005, 02:50 AM
Charles

On 27 Sep 2005 17:35:59 -0700, "Boothbay" wrote:

Here's a picture of it...the first signs. Naturally, in about a week or
so, should be in full bloom, I
hope...Http://members.aol.com/harri85274/Blue2.jpg Please let me know
if u recieved it. First time trying this in a newsgroup, that won't
allow attached files.

Got it. thanks. That is a nice one.
Old 28-09-2005, 11:09 PM
cardarch

Are you growing this bougainvillea in Boothbay, Maine? It doesnt look
very blue. Is it growing in a pot? Its very beautiful. Thanks for
showing the photo.

Old 29-09-2005, 02:28 PM
Boothbay

Are you growing this bougainvillea in Boothbay, Maine? It doesnt look
very blue. Is it growing in a pot? Its very beautiful. Thanks for
showing the photo.

NO, LOL, Boothbay is one of my favorite places to visit in Maine. Well,
its gotten darker since that photo and looks blue to me...but the book
says 'Lilac", I always thought lilac was a lighter side of blue..or am
i getting confused with Lavender? Yes, its in a 7" hanging pot. A
couple of more weeks I would have to bring indoors and lose it all and
hope it would bloom again in my sunny south window.