GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Best price on bulbs (fyi) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/107662-best-price-bulbs-fyi.html)

[email protected] 03-10-2005 05:34 PM

Best price on bulbs (fyi)

lightbulbdirect dot com

I have no affiliation with these folks, (just a happy customer)
but when most are selling metal halide 1000w for $80 per bulb,
these are $209 for a CASE !

Just a friendly fyi
Rj

Cheryl Isaak 03-10-2005 05:54 PM

On 10/3/05 12:34 PM, in article
,
" wrote:

lightbulbdirect dot com

I have no affiliation with these folks, (just a happy customer)
but when most are selling metal halide 1000w for $80 per bulb,
these are $209 for a CASE !

Just a friendly fyi
Rj

Wonder what comes up - something low wattage I suspect!

Cheryl

de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies 03-10-2005 09:10 PM

wrote in message
oups.com...
lightbulbdirect dot com

I have no affiliation with these folks, (just a happy customer)
but when most are selling metal halide 1000w for $80 per bulb,
these are $209 for a CASE !

Just a friendly fyi
Rj

What's the best time to plant them?

paghat 03-10-2005 09:19 PM

In article , "de Fragile Warrior Sports
Supplies" wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
lightbulbdirect dot com

I have no affiliation with these folks, (just a happy customer)
but when most are selling metal halide 1000w for $80 per bulb,
these are $209 for a CASE !

Just a friendly fyi
Rj

What's the best time to plant them?

Plant them any time, in the basement ceiling, above your marijuana plants.
Expect rude visit from police after the electric company reports to them
the sudden increase of electrical use.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html

de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies 03-10-2005 10:48 PM

Supplies" wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
lightbulbdirect dot com

I have no affiliation with these folks, (just a happy customer)
but when most are selling metal halide 1000w for $80 per bulb,
these are $209 for a CASE !

Just a friendly fyi
Rj

What's the best time to plant them?

Plant them any time, in the basement ceiling, above your marijuana plants.
Expect rude visit from police after the electric company reports to them
the sudden increase of electrical use.

-paghat the ratgirl

When I'm trying to uproot them I probably shouldn't use a pitchfork, huh?

Cheryl Isaak 03-10-2005 10:57 PM

Supplies" wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
lightbulbdirect dot com

I have no affiliation with these folks, (just a happy customer)
but when most are selling metal halide 1000w for $80 per bulb,
these are $209 for a CASE !

Just a friendly fyi
Rj

What's the best time to plant them?

Plant them any time, in the basement ceiling, above your marijuana plants.
Expect rude visit from police after the electric company reports to them
the sudden increase of electrical use.

-paghat the ratgirl

When I'm trying to uproot them I probably shouldn't use a pitchfork, huh?

I was wondering how deep to plant them? Which is the root end?

Cheryl

DrLith 04-10-2005 01:09 PM

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 10/3/05 12:34 PM, in article
,
" wrote:

lightbulbdirect dot com

I have no affiliation with these folks, (just a happy customer)
but when most are selling metal halide 1000w for $80 per bulb,
these are $209 for a CASE !

Just a friendly fyi
Rj

Wonder what comes up - something low wattage I suspect!

Maybe they help lighten the soil?

Cheryl Isaak 04-10-2005 04:03 PM

On 10/4/05 8:09 AM, in article , "DrLith"
wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 10/3/05 12:34 PM, in article
,
" wrote:

lightbulbdirect dot com

I have no affiliation with these folks, (just a happy customer)
but when most are selling metal halide 1000w for $80 per bulb,
these are $209 for a CASE !

Just a friendly fyi
Rj

Wonder what comes up - something low wattage I suspect!

Maybe they help lighten the soil?

True, true

Cheryl

Snooze 05-10-2005 03:11 AM

wrote in message
oups.com...
lightbulbdirect dot com

I have no affiliation with these folks, (just a happy customer)
but when most are selling metal halide 1000w for $80 per bulb,
these are $209 for a CASE !

Just a friendly fyi
Rj

I always love it when someone posts a advertisement post like this
especially when they have no established track record in the newsgroup. It
always makes me suspect a viral marketing attempt.

Especially when your other 2 posts on this subject are only about pot.

-S