Old 03-10-2005, 05:34 PM

Default Best price on bulbs (fyi)

lightbulbdirect dot com

I have no affiliation with these folks, (just a happy customer)
but when most are selling metal halide 1000w for $80 per bulb,
these are $209 for a CASE !

Just a friendly fyi
Rj

Old 03-10-2005, 09:10 PM
de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies

wrote in message
oups.com...
lightbulbdirect dot com

I have no affiliation with these folks, (just a happy customer)
but when most are selling metal halide 1000w for $80 per bulb,
these are $209 for a CASE !

Just a friendly fyi
Rj

What's the best time to plant them?

Old 03-10-2005, 09:19 PM
paghat

In article , "de Fragile Warrior Sports
Supplies" wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
lightbulbdirect dot com

I have no affiliation with these folks, (just a happy customer)
but when most are selling metal halide 1000w for $80 per bulb,
these are $209 for a CASE !

Just a friendly fyi
Rj

What's the best time to plant them?

Plant them any time, in the basement ceiling, above your marijuana plants.
Expect rude visit from police after the electric company reports to them
the sudden increase of electrical use.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html
Old 03-10-2005, 10:48 PM
de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies

news
Supplies" wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
lightbulbdirect dot com

I have no affiliation with these folks, (just a happy customer)
but when most are selling metal halide 1000w for $80 per bulb,
these are $209 for a CASE !

Just a friendly fyi
Rj

What's the best time to plant them?

Plant them any time, in the basement ceiling, above your marijuana plants.
Expect rude visit from police after the electric company reports to them
the sudden increase of electrical use.

-paghat the ratgirl

When I'm trying to uproot them I probably shouldn't use a pitchfork, huh?

Old 03-10-2005, 10:57 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 10/3/05 5:48 PM, in article , "de Fragile
Warrior Sports Supplies" wrote:

news
Supplies" wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
lightbulbdirect dot com

I have no affiliation with these folks, (just a happy customer)
but when most are selling metal halide 1000w for $80 per bulb,
these are $209 for a CASE !

Just a friendly fyi
Rj

What's the best time to plant them?

Plant them any time, in the basement ceiling, above your marijuana plants.
Expect rude visit from police after the electric company reports to them
the sudden increase of electrical use.

-paghat the ratgirl

When I'm trying to uproot them I probably shouldn't use a pitchfork, huh?

I was wondering how deep to plant them? Which is the root end?

Cheryl

Old 05-10-2005, 03:11 AM
Snooze

wrote in message
oups.com...
lightbulbdirect dot com

I have no affiliation with these folks, (just a happy customer)
but when most are selling metal halide 1000w for $80 per bulb,
these are $209 for a CASE !

Just a friendly fyi
Rj

I always love it when someone posts a advertisement post like this
especially when they have no established track record in the newsgroup. It
always makes me suspect a viral marketing attempt.

Especially when your other 2 posts on this subject are only about pot.

-S