Old 18-03-2003, 12:08 AM
Trish K.

Default Chinoxa

Finally nice weather and I was outside without a coat. The cats were
way happy, and I kept a wary eye on them; monsters. The Chinoxa came
up and this was the first time I've planted them .Nice yelloiw
blooms.( I think skunks got the squill.)

People called to make me feel bad about my lawn and buy thier
chemicals. Lawn? Oh, under the skating pond.

By the end of the day most all the snow was gone but the mounds are
still there. By morning less so, I think.. Where the ice met the moss
bed was very pretty but that ice melted too. Veronica was in the
garden coming up under the leaf litter, dicentra is perky, primrose is
daring, helebore is in bloom, Mystery plants remain a mystery, but fer
sure the thing I've been trying to bonsai is eastern white cedar.

Found a focal point or two. First earthworm. Plans, pruning, and
pouting, but nice color and it's March!

TK