Old 18-03-2003, 02:56 AM
bunnie

Default PAGHAT..... Is it OK to put dog poop on a garden?

Well I must say "You Know your Shit."
:-)
I have not been so educated AND so entertained in a long time! I loved your
replies! Also your webpage is wonderful, what a wonderful outdoor
environment you have! Seriously though can you help me with my lady bug
questions I posted?
Thank you for the serious information & the long overdue laughter!
Sandra

Old 18-03-2003, 04:56 PM
paghat

Default Is it OK to put dog poop on a garden?

In article , "bunnie"
wrote:

Well I must say "You Know your Shit."
:-)
I have not been so educated AND so entertained in a long time! I loved your
replies! Also your webpage is wonderful, what a wonderful outdoor
environment you have! Seriously though can you help me with my lady bug
questions I posted?

No, for that query I had not a clue.

Thank you for the serious information & the long overdue laughter!
Sandra

Always a good day if I successfully amused someone.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"