GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Loving prayers and thoughts for one of our garden newsgroup members.......... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/108017-re-loving-prayers-thoughts-one-our-garden-newsgroup-members.html)

Ann 14-10-2005 11:06 PM

Loving prayers and thoughts for one of our garden newsgroup members..........

"madgardener" expounded:

Colon cander killed my father, my heard bleeds for poor Barb, it's
awful to watch. I've got tears too, he was a sweet man......

--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

[email protected] 15-10-2005 03:08 PM

Loving prayers and thoughts for one of our garden newsgroup members..........

HI Ann, good to "see" you....are you getting all the rain we are...I
miss you guys....

Caryn
(hi emilie!)

Ann 15-10-2005 03:51 PM

Loving prayers and thoughts for one of our garden newsgroup members..........

expounded:

HI Ann, good to "see" you....are you getting all the rain we are...I
miss you guys....

It's pouring, it's been pouring off and on all week, mainly on, but
since yesterday it's been pouring down steady. We're up to 8" I
heard. The radar shows it hovering over us at 10:49 am, and it isn't
moving out any too quick! The roads are flooding a bit, and I'm
getting seepage in my normally very dry cellar. Hopefully it'll stop
like they say.....:o)

mleblanca 17-10-2005 12:44 AM

wrote:
HI Ann, good to "see" you....are you getting all the rain we are...I
miss you guys....

Caryn
(hi emilie!)

Hi Caryn!
It's good to hear from you. I was thinking about you last week..
We had our first rain since spring Friday night. A whopping .11 of
an inch! Didn't even get wet under the trees. Today 82 degrees and
it was a good day for gardening!
Don't stay away so long kiddo.
Emilie