Old 14-10-2005, 11:06 PM
Ann

Default Loving prayers and thoughts for one of our garden newsgroup members..........

"madgardener" expounded:

Colon cander killed my father, my heard bleeds for poor Barb, it's
awful to watch. I've got tears too, he was a sweet man......

--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
Old 15-10-2005, 03:08 PM

HI Ann, good to "see" you....are you getting all the rain we are...I
miss you guys....

Caryn
(hi emilie!)

Old 17-10-2005, 03:51 AM
Registered User

Smile

i am sorry to hear about the loss of your friend everyone. my thoughts and prayers are with all that knew this member and especially with his wife, family and friends. may he rest in peace. take care, sockiescat

[/email] wrote:
HI Ann, good to "see" you....are you getting all the rain we are...I
miss you guys....

Caryn
(hi emilie!)

Hi Caryn!
It's good to hear from you. I was thinking about you last week..
We had our first rain since spring Friday night. A whopping .11 of
an inch! Didn't even get wet under the trees. Today 82 degrees and
it was a good day for gardening!
Don't stay away so long kiddo.
Emilie