Old 19-10-2005, 02:02 AM

Default Hi Groupies!

Hey Groupies

I found an awesome dating site!

http://www.mingledhearts.com

Mingledhearts.com offers a relationship portal that allows people from
every lifestyle (Heterosexual, Gay, Lesbian, Swingers, Seniors,
Alternative (BDSM) and bisexuals) to create a profile and be searched
by members from any lifestyle all over the US.

http://www.mingledhearts.com

With your profile and your extended profile you will be able to let
others know about you and what you are like. You can also upload up to
10 images(public and private), audio and video files. We make finding
your mate/friend/fling much easier. We even offer blogs/forums and
chat. Come check us out. We have just launched and are giving free
memberships away to the first 1000 members!

Mingledhearts.com offers a relationship portal that allows people from
every lifestyle (Heterosexual, Gay, Lesbian, Swingers, Seniors,
Alternative(BDSM) and bisexuals) to create a profile and be searched by
members from any lifestyle all over the US.

Join now and get 3 free months of platinum services.

Old 19-10-2005, 02:09 AM
Doug Kanter

Die, meat sock.

Old 19-10-2005, 05:32 AM
Cereus-validus.......

Default High Gropers!

Why don't you go and keep your social diseases in your own newsgroup, you
perv?

ups.com...