GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cyclone seed company (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/109432-cyclone-seed-company.html)

Chuckie 28-11-2005 06:37 PM

Cyclone seed company

Does anyone know if the cyclone seed company is around any more?
I did a google search and could not find it.
if there is anyone who knows anything about this company I would really
apriciate your help.
Chuckie in the frozen north zone 5

sockiescat 24-12-2005 11:07 PM

Chuckie Does anyone know if the cyclone seed company is around any more?
I did a google search and could not find it.
if there is anyone who knows anything about this company I would really
apriciate your help.
Chuckie in the frozen north zone 5

chuckie did u mean for the cyclone seeder or is there a seed company with that name?
if u mean the cyclone seeder then maybe this link might help u to maybe find what you might be looking for i sure hope so. good luck. sockiescat

http://www1.agric.gov.ab.ca/$Engineering/obsolete.nsf/0/48F6ECAF0FE0D1948725696C0077D2AF?OpenDocument