Old 28-11-2005, 06:37 PM posted to rec.gardens
Chuckie

Default Cyclone seed company

Does anyone know if the cyclone seed company is around any more?
I did a google search and could not find it.
if there is anyone who knows anything about this company I would really
apriciate your help.
Chuckie in the frozen north zone 5

Old 24-12-2005, 11:07 PM
Registered User

Smile

Chuckie Does anyone know if the cyclone seed company is around any more?
I did a google search and could not find it.
if there is anyone who knows anything about this company I would really
apriciate your help.
Chuckie in the frozen north zone 5

chuckie did u mean for the cyclone seeder or is there a seed company with that name?
if u mean the cyclone seeder then maybe this link might help u to maybe find what you might be looking for i sure hope so. good luck. sockiescat

http://www1.agric.gov.ab.ca/$Engineering/obsolete.nsf/0/48F6ECAF0FE0D1948725696C0077D2AF?OpenDocument

[IMG] code is On

Anyone familiar with this seed company? Boron Elgar Edible Gardening 5 08-01-2007 06:01 PM
lawn vacuum cyclone rake Cablerocket news Lawns 1 24-01-2006 12:10 PM
Cyclone Rake ?? Robert Krause Gardening 1 19-12-2004 07:51 PM
Cyclone Rake Robert Krause Lawns 0 16-12-2004 10:20 PM
Settings/application rates for Cyclone Model 33 spreader Thomas R. Bruce Gardening 0 24-05-2004 05:03 PM