GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mustard Green or WEED? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/110455-mustard-green-weed.html)

[email protected] 09-01-2006 10:54 PM

Mustard Green or WEED?

As crazy as it sounds, I found this plant growing near my raised
bed. It looks similar to a Florida Broadleaf variety of Mustard
Greens. I bought some Tendergreen seeds, but no Broadleaf. They were
planted in the bed next to this plant, and i guess one of the
broadleaf seeds made its way into my package and fell in a crack
near the bed. That is if this IS a mustard green, and not some weed.
(I have never seen a weed like this - in the Dallas, TX. area)
Can anyone tell me if this IS or ISNT a mustard green??
Thanks,

John

Picture posted on A.B.pictures.gardens
Posted with NewsLeecher v3.5 Beta 2
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

Lar 10-01-2006 03:17 AM

Mustard Green or WEED?

In article , John
) says...
:) As crazy as it sounds, I found this plant growing near my raised
:) bed. It looks similar to a Florida Broadleaf variety of Mustard
:) Greens. I bought some Tendergreen seeds, but no Broadleaf. They were
:) planted in the bed next to this plant, and i guess one of the
:) broadleaf seeds made its way into my package and fell in a crack
:) near the bed. That is if this IS a mustard green, and not some weed.
:) (I have never seen a weed like this - in the Dallas, TX. area)
:) Can anyone tell me if this IS or ISNT a mustard green??
:) Thanks,
:)
:) John
:)
:) Picture posted on A.B.pictures.gardens
:)
I would say it is mustard greens. A nibble of the leaf may be in order
--
Lar

Oh, if only Noah would of been a bit more wise,
he surely would of swatted those two flies.

to email....get rid of the BUGS

Joey Bartlo 11-01-2006 03:35 AM

Mustard Green or WEED?

wrote:

As crazy as it sounds, I found this plant growing near my raised
bed. It looks similar to a Florida Broadleaf variety of Mustard
Greens. I bought some Tendergreen seeds, but no Broadleaf. They were
planted in the bed next to this plant, and i guess one of the
broadleaf seeds made its way into my package and fell in a crack
near the bed. That is if this IS a mustard green, and not some weed.
(I have never seen a weed like this - in the Dallas, TX. area)
Can anyone tell me if this IS or ISNT a mustard green??
Thanks,

John

Picture posted on A.B.pictures.gardens

Smoke em if you got em DUDE. Just make sure those authorities who won't
let me drive a car legally get to you

--JoeyBartlo-

Kilts-R-Us 18-01-2006 12:32 AM

Mustard Green or WEED?

I did not post this:

Joseph Bartlo wrote:

I did not post this:

Joey Bartlo wrote:

wrote:

As crazy as it sounds, I found this plant growing near my raised
bed. It looks similar to a Florida Broadleaf variety of Mustard
Greens. I bought some Tendergreen seeds, but no Broadleaf. They were
planted in the bed next to this plant, and i guess one of the
broadleaf seeds made its way into my package and fell in a crack
near the bed. That is if this IS a mustard green, and not some weed.
(I have never seen a weed like this - in the Dallas, TX. area)
Can anyone tell me if this IS or ISNT a mustard green??
Thanks,

John

Picture posted on A.B.pictures.gardens

Smoke em if you got em DUDE. Just make sure those authorities who won't
let me drive a car legally get to you

--JoeyBartlo-

--
This space intentionally left blank.

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des ang 18-01-2006 01:56 AM

Mustard Green or WEED?

you did post this--

In article , Joseph Bartlo
wrote:

I did not post this:

Joey Bartlo wrote:

wrote:

As crazy as it sounds, I found this plant growing near my raised
bed. It looks similar to a Florida Broadleaf variety of Mustard
Greens. I bought some Tendergreen seeds, but no Broadleaf. They were
planted in the bed next to this plant, and i guess one of the
broadleaf seeds made its way into my package and fell in a crack
near the bed. That is if this IS a mustard green, and not some weed.
(I have never seen a weed like this - in the Dallas, TX. area)
Can anyone tell me if this IS or ISNT a mustard green??
Thanks,

John

Picture posted on A.B.pictures.gardens

Smoke em if you got em DUDE. Just make sure those authorities who won't
let me drive a car legally get to you

--JoeyBartlo-

--siht tsop did uoy

arf meow arf - nsa fodder
al qaeda terrorism nuclear bomb iran taliban big brother
if you meet buddha on the usenet killfile him

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des ang 18-01-2006 01:57 AM

Mustard Green or WEED?

i did not post this