Old 09-01-2006, 10:54 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Mustard Green or WEED?

As crazy as it sounds, I found this plant growing near my raised
bed. It looks similar to a Florida Broadleaf variety of Mustard
Greens. I bought some Tendergreen seeds, but no Broadleaf. They were
planted in the bed next to this plant, and i guess one of the
broadleaf seeds made its way into my package and fell in a crack
near the bed. That is if this IS a mustard green, and not some weed.
(I have never seen a weed like this - in the Dallas, TX. area)
Can anyone tell me if this IS or ISNT a mustard green??
Thanks,

John

Picture posted on A.B.pictures.gardens
Posted with NewsLeecher v3.5 Beta 2
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

Old 10-01-2006, 03:17 AM posted to rec.gardens
Lar

In article , John
) says...
As crazy as it sounds, I found this plant growing near my raised
bed. It looks similar to a Florida Broadleaf variety of Mustard
Greens. I bought some Tendergreen seeds, but no Broadleaf. They were
planted in the bed next to this plant, and i guess one of the
broadleaf seeds made its way into my package and fell in a crack
near the bed. That is if this IS a mustard green, and not some weed.
(I have never seen a weed like this - in the Dallas, TX. area)
Can anyone tell me if this IS or ISNT a mustard green??
Thanks,

John

Picture posted on A.B.pictures.gardens

I would say it is mustard greens. A nibble of the leaf may be in order
--
Lar

Oh, if only Noah would of been a bit more wise,
he surely would of swatted those two flies.

to email....get rid of the BUGS
Old 18-01-2006, 01:57 AM posted to rec.gardens,ne.weather,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell
mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des ang

i did not post this

arf meow arf - nsa fodder
al qaeda terrorism nuclear bomb iran taliban big brother
if you meet buddha on the usenet killfile him