Old 26-01-2006, 03:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
Chuckie

Default Garden Chat

I am looking for a decent garden chat room; does anyone know of one?
Chuckie in the frozen north, zone 5

Old 26-01-2006, 07:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Kanter

"Chuckie" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am looking for a decent garden chat room; does anyone know of one?
Chuckie in the frozen north, zone 5

Why don't you start one on yahoo or someplace like that? Just keep in mind
that at this time of year, anyone who's not busy reading seed catalogs is
probably of questionable character.

Old 26-01-2006, 08:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
Chuckie

Ok I'll give it a try.

Old 26-01-2006, 08:13 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cereus-validus-...........

Whatsamatta you? Can't you handle the usual indecent garden chat rooms,
Chuckie blueballs? Aren't they gay enough for you?

Why don't you start one on yahoo or someplace like that? Just keep in mind
that at this time of year, anyone who's not busy reading seed catalogs is
probably of questionable character.

Yeah, that's right. Dougie himself is one of those foul mouthed wise guys of
questionable character.

If it is so difficult for you to read over a seed catalog that it takes all
of your time, you must be dyslexic. Its not as if you need to study it as
part of a final grade. Nobody is going to quiz you about it.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

oups.com...

Old 27-01-2006, 09:01 PM posted to rec.gardens
Wild Bill

"Cereus-validus-..........." wrote in message
Whatsamatta you? Can't you handle the usual indecent garden chat rooms,
Chuckie blueballs? Aren't they gay enough for you?

Why don't you start one on yahoo or someplace like that? Just keep in
mind that at this time of year, anyone who's not busy reading seed
catalogs is probably of questionable character.

Yeah, that's right. Dougie himself is one of those foul mouthed wise guys
of questionable character.

If it is so difficult for you to read over a seed catalog that it takes
all of your time, you must be dyslexic. Its not as if you need to study it
as part of a final grade. Nobody is going to quiz you about it.

My, oh my, aren't we nasty tempered today? Any special reason that you don't
like Chuckie and Doug? Maybe I should just give you the benefit of the doubt
and guess that your wife burnt your toast this morning!

Regards,
Bill

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

oups.com...

Old 27-01-2006, 09:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
Chuckie

Don't worry about it Bill C-V has never been very nice to me.
Chuckie in the frozen north, zone 5

Old 28-01-2006, 08:29 AM posted to rec.gardens
Lady Blacksword

Bill, seriously, you think he has a wife???!!
I doubt it, unless she's just as foul tempered and immature as he is..
Murri
PS: Go ahead, CV, show us just how infantile you are....Call me
names......But try to make them at least marginally clever this time. Your
usual third grade stupidity is tiresome.

"Wild Bill" wrote in message

"Cereus-validus-..........." wrote in
message ...
[...]

"Chuckie" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am looking for a decent garden chat room; does anyone know of one?
Chuckie in the frozen north, zone 5

Why don't you start one on yahoo or someplace like that? Just keep in
mind that at this time of year, anyone who's not busy reading seed
catalogs is probably of questionable character.

[IMG] code is On

Garden Chat Chuckie Gardening 0 20-03-2006 01:33 PM
Garden Chat Tomorrow Chuckie Gardening 0 20-02-2006 12:52 AM
garden chat rooms? len gardener Australia 6 12-05-2005 05:23 AM
live garden chat gary Gardening 0 04-01-2004 09:32 PM
Web Based Garden Chat Now Available Mary Gardening 0 09-07-2003 09:20 PM