GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   GENETICS OF AMERICANS (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/11114-re-genetics-americans.html)

bloodyank 20-03-2003 07:32 PM

GENETICS OF AMERICANS

(R. Cohen) wrote in message . com...
(bloodyank) wrote in message . com...
hahahahhahaaaaa!!!!!
the poorest huddled masses!!!
the lowest wretched refuse!!!
every country lowest classes and rejects!!!
mutts of the world with historys worst genes!!!

Everyone knows that a varied gene pool is good for the species. In
fact inbreeding usually brings on degeneration.

mongrels are found at the dog pound,purebreds are found at crufts and westminster.
poor yank mutts!!!

Junkyard Willie 20-03-2003 10:44 PM

GENETICS OF AMERICANS

"bloodyank" wrote in message
om...
(R. Cohen) wrote in message

. com...
(bloodyank) wrote in message
. com...
hahahahhahaaaaa!!!!!
the poorest huddled masses!!!
the lowest wretched refuse!!!
every country lowest classes and rejects!!!
mutts of the world with historys worst genes!!!

Everyone knows that a varied gene pool is good for the species. In
fact inbreeding usually brings on degeneration.

mongrels are found at the dog pound,purebreds are found at crufts and

westminster.
poor yank mutts!!!

If the yanks are poor mutts- then how does it feel for whatever country
you're in to be orders of magnitude weaker than the poor mutts? How does it
feel to see the poor mutts exercise their military might with impunity,
regardless of who says what about it?

I know it's "cool" to hate America right now, but don't worry- soon your pop
culture will tell what the next thing is for you to pretend to stand up
to/speak out against and you'll shut your little mouth about a country which
you know nothing about.

R. Cohen 20-03-2003 11:08 PM

GENETICS OF AMERICANS

(R. Cohen) wrote in message . com...
(bloodyank) wrote in message . com...
hahahahhahaaaaa!!!!!
the poorest huddled masses!!!
the lowest wretched refuse!!!
every country lowest classes and rejects!!!
mutts of the world with historys worst genes!!!

Everyone knows that a varied gene pool is good for the species. In
fact inbreeding usually brings on degeneration.

mongrels are found at the dog pound,purebreds are found at crufts and westminster.
poor yank mutts!!!

Purebreds are born with birth defects, become indiscrimently
aggresive, develop nervous tendencies that result in them becoming
incontinent and become dumber with each generation. I know it's hard
to deal with but that's how it goes.

it's me 20-03-2003 11:56 PM

GENETICS OF AMERICANS

bloodyank wrote:

(R. Cohen) wrote in message . com...

(bloodyank) wrote in message . com...

hahahahhahaaaaa!!!!!
the poorest huddled masses!!!
the lowest wretched refuse!!!
every country lowest classes and rejects!!!
mutts of the world with historys worst genes!!!

Everyone knows that a varied gene pool is good for the species. In
fact inbreeding usually brings on degeneration.

mongrels are found at the dog pound,

And we're CHEAP TOO!

purebreds are found at crufts and westminster.

That's right High Strung, Pampered dogs. All show but won't hunt.

poor yank mutts!!!

You just keep thinking that. The greater the distance between the gene
pools the better the chances of a producing a healthy offspring.

Kevin French (Not Freedom)

The latest survey shows that three out of four people make up 75% of the
population.

Joe Blow 21-03-2003 01:32 AM

GENETICS OF AMERICANS

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:32:08 -0700, "Junkyard Willie"
wrote:

"bloodyank" wrote in message
. com...
(R. Cohen) wrote in message

.com...
(bloodyank) wrote in message
[...]

You have to understand the posters origin, and where he is coming
from.

I mean, what do you expect from a guy who drives a garbage truck?

[email protected] 21-03-2003 03:20 PM

GENETICS OF AMERICANS

Well.. actually rich yank mutts, and proud of it. Hybrid vigor and all that. LOL.
Ingrid

poor yank mutts!!!

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.

Dr. Rev. Chuck, M.D. P.A. 22-03-2003 07:56 AM

GENETICS OF AMERICANS

(R. Cohen) wrote in message . com...
(bloodyank) wrote in message . com...
hahahahhahaaaaa!!!!!
the poorest huddled masses!!!
the lowest wretched refuse!!!
every country lowest classes and rejects!!!
mutts of the world with historys worst genes!!!

Everyone knows that a varied gene pool is good for the species. In
fact inbreeding usually brings on degeneration.

mongrels are found at the dog pound,purebreds are found at crufts and westminster.
poor yank mutts!!!

Purebreds are born with birth defects, become indiscrimently
aggresive, develop nervous tendencies that result in them becoming
incontinent and become dumber with each generation. I know it's hard
to deal with but that's how it goes.

Case in point: Bonnie Prince Jughead, heir to the British throne.

Thomas S. McDonald esquire 22-03-2003 09:32 AM

GENETICS OF AMERICANS

"Dr. Rev. Chuck, M.D. P.A." wrote in message ...

Case in point: Bonnie Prince Jughead, heir to the British throne.

Careful, with those ears, I bet his dad heard that.

Janet Baraclough 22-03-2003 11:44 PM

GENETICS OF AMERICANS

The message
from "Dr. Rev. Chuck, M.D. P.A." contains
these words:

R. Cohen wrote:

Purebreds are born with birth defects, become indiscrimently
aggresive, develop nervous tendencies that result in them becoming
incontinent and become dumber with each generation. I know it's hard
to deal with but that's how it goes.

Case in point: Bonnie Prince Jughead, heir to the British throne.

Unfortunately he demonstrates the exact opposite of the premise.
Whatever else one might think of them, he and his family are
super-healthy physical specimens, fertile, and live active and strong to
a very great age.

;-}

Janet.

Bob 25-03-2003 02:08 AM

GENETICS OF AMERICANS

bloodyank wrote:

(R. Cohen) wrote in message . com...
(bloodyank) wrote in message . com...
hahahahhahaaaaa!!!!!
the poorest huddled masses!!!
the lowest wretched refuse!!!
every country lowest classes and rejects!!!
mutts of the world with historys worst genes!!!

Everyone knows that a varied gene pool is good for the species. In
fact inbreeding usually brings on degeneration.

mongrels are found at the dog pound,purebreds are found at crufts and westminster.
poor yank mutts!!!

Hey, Abner dumb****? Ask your vet which is the healthier animal.
The purebred or the mongrel.
You might find out something.
But, just to give you a hint. Mongrels ( mutts), are biologically healthier, and smarter, than purebreeds.

Bob

Jessica 25-03-2003 05:32 PM

GENETICS OF AMERICANS

Maybe it depends on the breed... I had a pure bred border collie. What a
smart dog! He could literaly open the fridge and get a beer (among many
other tricks). Click on the links below to see for yourself!
Opening the fridge:
http://www.fidalgo.net/~jessi/max1.jpg
Fetching the beer:
http://www.fidalgo.net/~jessi/max2.jpg

What a good boy!!

-Jessica

"Bob" wrote in message

bloodyank wrote:

(R. Cohen) wrote in message

. com...

RogerM 25-03-2003 05:56 PM

GENETICS OF AMERICANS

Jessica wrote:

Maybe it depends on the breed... I had a pure bred border collie. What a
smart dog! He could literaly open the fridge and get a beer (among many
other tricks). Click on the links below to see for yourself!
Opening the fridge:
http://www.fidalgo.net/~jessi/max1.jpg
Fetching the beer:
http://www.fidalgo.net/~jessi/max2.jpg

What a good boy!!

-Jessica

Sad story, he drank himself to death.

j/k

Rec.ponds !?! This is getting surreal.

--

"the time between meeting and finally leaving, is sometimes called 'falling
in love'" - Lisa Loeb 'Falling in Love'

In a land where gold is God, it is inevitable that greed will become a
religion.

[email protected] 25-03-2003 07:08 PM

GENETICS OF AMERICANS

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:20:48 -0800, "Jessica"
wrote:

Maybe it depends on the breed... I had a pure bred border collie. What a
smart dog! He could literaly open the fridge and get a beer (among many
other tricks). Click on the links below to see for yourself!
Opening the fridge:
http://www.fidalgo.net/~jessi/max1.jpg
Fetching the beer:
http://www.fidalgo.net/~jessi/max2.jpg

I thought Collies had been bred nearly to
the point of insanity because of breeders penchants
for the "flat head" look?
-Rich

Jessica 25-03-2003 07:08 PM

GENETICS OF AMERICANS

Hehe... still alive, but living with my parents! Now thats a sad story for
me. He was good company and his beer fetching was great for party tricks.

Jessica 25-03-2003 07:08 PM

GENETICS OF AMERICANS

Not sure about the 'flat head' look... never looked into the history of
breeding. Insanity? Maybe, he was a very sprung-monkey dog. He could barely
contain his excitement over the smallest thing! But still... a good boy.