Old 21-03-2003, 03:20 PM

Default GENETICS OF AMERICANS

Well.. actually rich yank mutts, and proud of it. Hybrid vigor and all that. LOL.
Ingrid

poor yank mutts!!!

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.
Old 22-03-2003, 09:32 AM
Thomas S. McDonald esquire

"Dr. Rev. Chuck, M.D. P.A." wrote in message ...

Case in point: Bonnie Prince Jughead, heir to the British throne.

Careful, with those ears, I bet his dad heard that.

Old 22-03-2003, 11:44 PM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from "Dr. Rev. Chuck, M.D. P.A." contains
these words:

R. Cohen wrote:

Purebreds are born with birth defects, become indiscrimently
aggresive, develop nervous tendencies that result in them becoming
incontinent and become dumber with each generation. I know it's hard
to deal with but that's how it goes.

Case in point: Bonnie Prince Jughead, heir to the British throne.

Unfortunately he demonstrates the exact opposite of the premise.
Whatever else one might think of them, he and his family are
super-healthy physical specimens, fertile, and live active and strong to
a very great age.

;-}

Janet.

Old 25-03-2003, 05:56 PM
RogerM

Jessica wrote:

Maybe it depends on the breed... I had a pure bred border collie. What a
smart dog! He could literaly open the fridge and get a beer (among many
other tricks). Click on the links below to see for yourself!
Opening the fridge:
http://www.fidalgo.net/~jessi/max1.jpg
Fetching the beer:
http://www.fidalgo.net/~jessi/max2.jpg

What a good boy!!

-Jessica

Sad story, he drank himself to death.

j/k

Rec.ponds !?! This is getting surreal.

--

"the time between meeting and finally leaving, is sometimes called 'falling
in love'" - Lisa Loeb 'Falling in Love'

In a land where gold is God, it is inevitable that greed will become a
religion.

Old 25-03-2003, 07:08 PM

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:20:48 -0800, "Jessica"
wrote:

Maybe it depends on the breed... I had a pure bred border collie. What a
smart dog! He could literaly open the fridge and get a beer (among many
other tricks). Click on the links below to see for yourself!
Opening the fridge:
http://www.fidalgo.net/~jessi/max1.jpg
Fetching the beer:
http://www.fidalgo.net/~jessi/max2.jpg

I thought Collies had been bred nearly to
the point of insanity because of breeders penchants
for the "flat head" look?
-Rich
Old 25-03-2003, 07:08 PM
Jessica

Not sure about the 'flat head' look... never looked into the history of
breeding. Insanity? Maybe, he was a very sprung-monkey dog. He could barely
contain his excitement over the smallest thing! But still... a good boy.

Old 25-03-2003, 07:08 PM
Jessica

Hehe... still alive, but living with my parents! Now thats a sad story for
me. He was good company and his beer fetching was great for party tricks.