Old 27-03-2003, 10:32 PM
gary

Default Gurnies

Just received my first shipment from Gurneys. It looks great but there is
still snow on the ground and ground is froze solid. An email from Gurneys
says to plant them when the ground thaws the plants are guaranteed.

Gary

New to the north

Old 28-03-2003, 12:32 AM
jammer

Heck, i thought you had some interesting way to use old gurnies...Good
luck with your northern gardening.

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:18:35 -0800, "gary"
wrote:

Just received my first shipment from Gurneys. It looks great but there is
still snow on the ground and ground is froze solid. An email from Gurneys
says to plant them when the ground thaws the plants are guaranteed.

Gary

New to the north

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
jammer
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸

Old 28-03-2003, 01:44 AM
Valkyrie

"jammer" wrote in message
Heck, i thought you had some interesting way to use old gurnies...

Me too, how disappointing to not see an new and creative way to utilize
those old stretchers on wheels..........and I was just trying to think where
it was I just saw one of those too......*sigggghhhhhhh*

Val

Old 28-03-2003, 03:08 AM
SAS567

wrote:

Just received my first shipment from Gurneys. It looks great but there is
still snow on the ground and ground is froze solid. An email from Gurneys
says to plant them when the ground thaws the plants are guaranteed.

Gary

New to the north

Gurney's is a good company. They stand by their product. I don't know what you
ordered so I can't offer any info about storage until the ground thaws. They
usually don't send things until it is the right planting time in your zone.
Sue in Mi. (zone 5)