Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-03-2003, 10:32 AM
Joel Jac0b

Default Enterting the Horticulture Field II/Thank you.

I just wanted to thank all of those that were kind enough to answer my
question. You've exceeded the amount of info NCAN was able to supply me with
by far, and for that I am most appreciative!

One theme that seemed to be constant in your messages is that a degree is
really necessary, or will at least make opportunities easier to come by. I
think subconsciously I was already aware of that fact, but wanted to deny the
obvious! The main reason why I seem to want to avoid college is due to the
simple fact that I've never fared well in Mathematics, and since Horticulture
is a field based in Science I know Mathematics is bound to be intertwined.
Hmmm ::Thinks::: I think I'm basically screwed here. lol Perhaps
Horticulture will be a hobby for me then, for I doubt I could ever obtain a
degree in a field where Mathematics is key.

Thanks again for your messages, very interesting and informative!

Joel