Old 26-11-2003, 10:22 AM
Synaptic Flow

Default OT (sorry!) Horticulture/landscaping employment agencies in the E. Anglia region

Hi, does anyone know of any of these? I've a freind who is well qualified &
is looking to get his CV registered, maybe for agency or freelance work.

TIA for any advice

Old 26-11-2003, 10:22 PM
hugh

In message , Synaptic Flow
writes
Hi, does anyone know of any of these? I've a freind who is well qualified &
is looking to get his CV registered, maybe for agency or freelance work.

TIA for any advice

Most operate nationally. Try
www.hortirecruitment.com
Also most jobs are advertised in Horticultural weekly esp for qualified
staff.
www.hortweek.co.uk/recruitment.cfm

Do a search on recruitment & horticulture and you will undoubtedly find
more.

Try Yell

My son is in the business.

HTH
--
hugh
Old 27-11-2003, 10:42 AM
Synaptic Flow

"hugh" ] wrote in message
In message , Synaptic Flow
writes
Hi, does anyone know of any of these? I've a freind who is well qualified

&
is looking to get his CV registered, maybe for agency or freelance work.

TIA for any advice

Most operate nationally. Try
www.hortirecruitment.com
Also most jobs are advertised in Horticultural weekly esp for qualified
staff.
www.hortweek.co.uk/recruitment.cfm

Do a search on recruitment & horticulture and you will undoubtedly find
more.

Try Yell

My son is in the business.

HTH
--
hugh

Ta for the leads, I did do a fair bit of searching but most of the agencies
that came up dealt with agriculture & various other industries & I was
trying to find specific ones

Old 27-11-2003, 11:19 PM
Jim W

hugh ] wrote:

In message , Synaptic Flow
writes
Hi, does anyone know of any of these? I've a freind who is well qualified &
is looking to get his CV registered, maybe for agency or freelance work.

TIA for any advice

Most operate nationally. Try
www.hortirecruitment.com
Also most jobs are advertised in Horticultural weekly esp for qualified
staff.
www.hortweek.co.uk/recruitment.cfm

Yep these are the two main UK ones.. but use www.horticruitment.com
otherwise you won't reach the first of the above sites:-)...

See also http://www.Horticulturaljobs.com/

for US stuff and Workanywhere for a range of Hort industry work around
the world..

Jim
Old 27-11-2003, 11:20 PM
Jim W