GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Oak Tree Leaf Problems (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/14098-oak-tree-leaf-problems.html)

Domenick Lacertosa 07-04-2003 04:44 PM

Oak Tree Leaf Problems

I replanted a young oak tree about 2 months ago and it has thrived
until about three days ago. Almost overnight the leaves lost color
and are almost white. I was wondering if anyone knew what could cause
this? Thanks in advance.

- Dom

Timothy 07-04-2003 06:44 PM

Oak Tree Leaf Problems

On Mon, 07 Apr 2003 08:33:18 -0700, Domenick Lacertosa wrote:

I replanted a young oak tree about 2 months ago and it has thrived until
about three days ago. Almost overnight the leaves lost color and are
almost white. I was wondering if anyone knew what could cause this?

It's hard to answer your question with out knowing your location... ect,
but here's a link to a site with some pictures of oak problems.
http://pep.wsu.edu/hortsense/
click on ornamentals oak

I suspect that the replant could be part of your problem. Possible root
damage...? Worst case, take a sample of the oak to a master gardener
clinic in your local area. They should be able to help.

--
http://yard-works.netfirms.com

Marley1372 08-04-2003 04:44 PM

Oak Tree Leaf Problems

? Worst case, take a sample of the oak to a master gardener
clinic in your local area. They should be able to help.

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

sorry

toad