Old 07-04-2003, 04:44 PM
Domenick Lacertosa

Default Oak Tree Leaf Problems

I replanted a young oak tree about 2 months ago and it has thrived
until about three days ago. Almost overnight the leaves lost color
and are almost white. I was wondering if anyone knew what could cause
this? Thanks in advance.

- Dom
Old 07-04-2003, 06:44 PM
Timothy

On Mon, 07 Apr 2003 08:33:18 -0700, Domenick Lacertosa wrote:

I replanted a young oak tree about 2 months ago and it has thrived until
about three days ago. Almost overnight the leaves lost color and are
almost white. I was wondering if anyone knew what could cause this?

It's hard to answer your question with out knowing your location... ect,
but here's a link to a site with some pictures of oak problems.
http://pep.wsu.edu/hortsense/
click on ornamentals oak

I suspect that the replant could be part of your problem. Possible root
damage...? Worst case, take a sample of the oak to a master gardener
clinic in your local area. They should be able to help.

--
http://yard-works.netfirms.com

Old 08-04-2003, 04:44 PM
Marley1372

? Worst case, take a sample of the oak to a master gardener
clinic in your local area. They should be able to help.

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

sorry

toad

[IMG] code is On

Universal spray for aphids, and other apple tree leaf problems? AL_n United Kingdom 3 23-08-2014 12:24 PM
Maple tree leaf problems DirtBag Gardening 3 02-06-2013 12:03 AM
Tree leaf Magnolia Leaf.jpg (01/01) No Name Garden Photos 2 06-02-2007 10:17 PM
Oak tree problems Chuckie Gardening 1 16-07-2005 09:09 PM
Tomato problems: potato leaf vs, regular leaf (cut leaf?) Joanne Edible Gardening 7 17-03-2005 08:53 PM