Old 07-04-2003, 06:44 PM
Harvey R. Stone

Default WipeOut???????

Does anybody know if this product is still available??? I have some
ground cover that will not die and that product always worked well for me
and I just can not find it in any of the Houston stores.

Phil

Old 07-04-2003, 07:08 PM
Timothy

On Mon, 07 Apr 2003 18:31:56 +0000, Harvey R. Stone wrote:

Does anybody know if this product is still available??? I have some
ground cover that will not die and that product always worked well for me
and I just can not find it in any of the Houston stores.

As far as I can tell, wipe out is a herbicide that contains glyphosate.
Glyphosate in most commonly found in roundup. All you need to do is go to
your local farm supply / hardware store and read the lables on the
herbicide bottles. I'd suggest that you get a concentrate herbicide so you
can mix it to your required strength instead of trusting the per-mix to do
the job. Not to mention concentrate is much cheaper to purchase. What is
the ground cover your trying to remove? Good luck....

--
http://yard-works.netfirms.com

Old 08-04-2003, 04:56 AM
jammer

My appologies. He is my cousin and i miss him.