GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I'll post some pictures of how......... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/142372-ill-post-some-pictures-how.html)

madgardener 13-04-2006 10:12 PM

I'll post some pictures of how.........

I'll post some pictures of how my land lies if anyone is interested.
otherwise, I'll back off and keep them to featuring the flowers now.
madgardener

Travis M. 14-04-2006 06:06 PM

"madgardener" wrote in message

I'll post some pictures of how my land lies if anyone is
interested.
otherwise, I'll back off and keep them to featuring the flowers
now.
madgardener

Post away. Someone may benefit from how you garden on the land
you have.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Valkyrie 14-04-2006 06:20 PM

I'll post some pictures of how.........

Just my personal rant but I seldom look at the pictures posted because all I
see are close ups of flowers, not that they aren't quite pretty but just how
many beautiful Shasta daisy shots are there. I love looking at pictures of
*GARDENS*. Post away Maddie, I can't think of anything I'd enjoy more than
seeing where your fairies live.

Val