Old 13-04-2006, 10:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
madgardener

Default I'll post some pictures of how.........

I'll post some pictures of how my land lies if anyone is interested.
otherwise, I'll back off and keep them to featuring the flowers now.
madgardener

Old 14-04-2006, 06:06 PM posted to rec.gardens
Travis M.

"madgardener" wrote in message

I'll post some pictures of how my land lies if anyone is
interested.
otherwise, I'll back off and keep them to featuring the flowers
now.
madgardener

Post away. Someone may benefit from how you garden on the land
you have.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Old 14-04-2006, 06:20 PM posted to rec.gardens
Valkyrie

Just my personal rant but I seldom look at the pictures posted because all I
see are close ups of flowers, not that they aren't quite pretty but just how
many beautiful Shasta daisy shots are there. I love looking at pictures of
*GARDENS*. Post away Maddie, I can't think of anything I'd enjoy more than
seeing where your fairies live.

Val