Old 14-04-2006, 05:08 AM posted to rec.gardens
Derryl Killan

Default Knowledgable Gardener wants Penpals

Hi Gang I'm a disabled Horticulturalist seeking penpals from the
gardeniing community. I am in Calgary with 90 frost free days. I am
interested in Landscapes, plants and greenhousing.

Write to me at:

Derryl
Old 14-04-2006, 05:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
Wild Bill

"Derryl Killan" wrote in message
Hi Gang I'm a disabled Horticulturalist seeking penpals from the
gardeniing community. I am in Calgary with 90 frost free days. I am
interested in Landscapes, plants and greenhousing.

Write to me at:

Derryl

Check out
www.davesgarden.com Should be right down your alley!

Regards,
Bill

Old 14-04-2006, 06:08 PM posted to rec.gardens
Travis M.

"Derryl Killan" wrote in message
Hi Gang I'm a disabled Horticulturalist seeking penpals from
the
gardeniing community. I am in Calgary with 90 frost free days.
am interested in Landscapes, plants and greenhousing.

Write to me at:

Derryl

It is a very bad idea to post your real address in newsgroups.
You will probably be flooded with spam now.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5